CBSE Class 7 - Soil Characteristics Videos
- Explain how soil pollution and soil erosion could be prevented
- if a soil sample ‘X’ has 20% Water Holding capacity. I have poured water from the measuring cylinder having 100 ml water on 50 g of soil sample ‘Y’ till dripping. Water left in the cylinder is 80ml. i. Calculate the percentage of water retained by soil sample ‘Y’. ii. Which soil sample can be used to grow paddy?
- my doubt is how does infiltration occur in nature ?
- Calculate the time in minutes needed to percolate 3 litres of water yo a sample of soli having percilation rate as 25 ml /minute?
- Which properties of soil determine fertility of soil?
- (i) Why percolation rate affects the fertility of soil?(ii) How humus prevents soil erosion?
- Why soil air is important?
- How humus prevents soil erosion?
- List any two positive attributes of sandy soil.
- You are given two soil samples of which one is clay and another is sand. How can you determine which is clay and which is sand with the help of water?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.