CBSE Class 7 - Soil and Crops Videos
- what is horizon
answer this question
- What type of cultivation can be done in Antarctica?
- How can a farmer convert acidic soil to neutral soil?
- Why is soil erosion a matter of concern when the source of soil is rocks?
- APPLICATION APPROACH QUESTION: Take a seedling. Place it in a test tube of water to which blue litmus paper is attached. Make sure that the roots of the seedling remain immersed in water. Keep it for some time. Record your observation and inference from the experiment.
- 1.How does minerals in soil get replenished? 2.What do the farmers ensure fertility of soil? 3.Are there any other methods adopted by farmers to ensure proper growth of crop plants?
- How terrace farming helps in reducing soil erosion?
- Does planting trees affect soil erosion? How?
- How acidic soil can be made fertile?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.