CBSE Class 7 - Importance of Forests Videos
- Question 1:dioxide is only 0.3% on earth then why is carbon dioxide harmful to the nature Question 2:and if carbon dioxide levels are increasing then why is it not reflecting in the percentage of carbon dioxide on earth Ans:-the level of carbon dioxide does not rise in the atmosphere because the plants utilise the carbon dioxide for the process of photosynthesis. Question 3: then why is global warming becoming a problem
- The layer of forest that cut off the flow of raindrops
- Forest help in maintaining water table at suitable depth give reason
- Forests help in maintaining water at a suitable depth give reason
- humans forms layer in the forest
what is environment
- Explain how forests prevent land slides
- How are the components of forests interdependent?
- Why is it necessary to conserve forests? State any two ways to conserve forest.
- How do the tribals depend on the forest?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.