CBSE Class 7 - Electric Circuit and its Components Videos
- Electric current is the flow of electrons. So, it should flow from the negative to the positive terminal. But my teachers say that the conventional direction of the current flow is high (positive terminal) to low (negative terminal) potential. Which statement is true? If both are true, then why? And please explain to me the difference between Direct and Alternating current. Please help, my exams are coming.
this is my question
- What is an electric circuit
- mention electric sign in curcuit
- How does a wire helps in the flow of the current ?
- What is the live and neutral wire
- In which direction current flows inside the cell?
- If we touch an electric wire carrying current, get a shock but when birds sit on it , they don't get any shock. Explain.
- What is electric circuit?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.