CBSE Class 7 Science Electric Current and its Effects
- List the factors on which heating effects of an electric current depend
- what is miniature circuit breaker?
- Why do we make fuses with metals having low melting point? Can we use the same kind of fuse for an electric geyser and a television set ? Explain.
- why is overloading in circuit dangerous
- What do you observe if the electric bulb remains switch 'ON' for a long period?
- State the heating effect of the electric current.
- Why is it that same current flowing through the tungsten filament of an electric bulb produces enormous heat but almost negligible heat is produced in the connecting wires of the bulb?
- Name the factors on which amount of heat produced in wire depends.
- Some electrical appliances have elements in them. How do you notice that they have become hot?
- Give two advantages of CFLs.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.