How does a wire helps in the flow of the current ?
Asked by vedangjaiswal2636.mpsl | 21st Apr, 2020, 08:40: PM
Electric currentis the rate of flow of charge. It is the amount of charge flowing through an area in unit time.
A continuous and closed path of an electric current is known as an electric circuit.
A wire is conductor made from metals like copper or aluminium which allow the flow of electrons from negative terminal to the positive terminal of the battery.
A battery provides the driving force required to move the charges along the wire from one terminal to another.
Copper and aluminium are commonly used metals to make wire because they provide low resistivity and current can easily flow through these metallic wires.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st Apr, 2020, 10:48: PM
- What is an electric circuit
- mention electric sign in curcuit
- What is the live and neutral wire
- In which direction current flows inside the cell?
- If we touch an electric wire carrying current, get a shock but when birds sit on it , they don't get any shock. Explain.
- What is electric circuit?
- what is electric circuit?
- What is a fuse? Name different types of fuse used.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number