CBSE Class 7 - Inequality Relations in A Triangle Videos
- Prove that the difference of any two sides of a triangle is less than the third side.
- Define the property for lengths of sides of the triangle. Using it, state whether a triangle is possible with sides: 10.7 cm, 5.6 cm and 3.5 cm.
- The lengths of two sides of a triangle are 11 cm and 14 cm. Between what two measures should the length of the third side fall?
- Is it possible to have a triangle with the sides having following lengths? 5 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm
- Is it possible to have a triangle with the following sides? 2 cm, 9 cm, 6 cm
- Between what two measures should the length of the side DB fall?
- What range of length is possible for the third side, x?
- Two sides of a triangle are 6 cm and 10 cm long. Determine a range of possible measures for the third side of the triangle.
- The length of x is such that 2 < x < 8. What is the length y of the given triangle?
- Is it possible to construct a triangle with sides measuring 20 cm, 25 cm and 48 cm?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.