CBSE Class 7 - Angle Sum Property of A Triangle Videos
- what is iscosless triangle
- What is altitude??
find the angle y in the following figure
- of exterior ZA, 10. Calculate the angles of a triangle ABC having 34B = 4ZC and the interior ZA =
- caculate angles of triangle abc having 3 times angle b= 4 times angle c and interior angle a =4/7 of its exterior angle
- The two angles of a triangle are equal and third measures 70degree . Find the measures of each of the unknown angles
- how to proof that the sum of the angles in a triangle is 180^0
Find the value of x and y in the following figure
- Triangle ABC is isosceles with AB=BC. If angle B is twice the measure of angle A, then find all the angles of the triangle
- What is an exterior angle of a triangle? Illustrate using diagram.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.