CBSE Class 7 Science Soil Characteristics
- Calculate the time in minutes needed to percolate 3 litres of water yo a sample of soli having percilation rate as 25 ml /minute?
- Which properties of soil determine fertility of soil?
- (i) Why percolation rate affects the fertility of soil?(ii) How humus prevents soil erosion?
- Why soil air is important?
- How humus prevents soil erosion?
- List any two positive attributes of sandy soil.
- You are given two soil samples of which one is clay and another is sand. How can you determine which is clay and which is sand with the help of water?
- Does the pH of soil affects fertility of soil?
- What is the importance of soil moisture?
- Why loamy soil is considered a healthy soil?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number