CBSE Class 7 Science Forests And Living Beings
- How are forest fires caused
- forest is important
- how will the sunlight reach till the forest floor in a forest(as they need sunlight to perform photosynthesis??
- Explain the term ‛ Nothing ever goes waste in a forest ’
- what is a food chain?explain with an example?
- Scientific name bambuseue this plant grows very fast it is used for making beautiful furniture house roofs bridges sensors sunshades and many more things
- Label canopy and understorey in the given figure.
- What does the below figure depict?
- Name any four animals that live in the deeper areas of the forest.
- Name the following: (i) The uppermost branches of the trees in a forest, forming a more or less continuous layer of foliage, appearing like a roof over the other plants in the forest. (ii) The micro-organisms which convert the dead plants and animals to humus. (iii) The dark coloured substance in soil formed by the decomposition of leaves and other plant material by soil microorganisms. (iv) A sequence of organisms in a community, where each member is eaten by another member.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number