CBSE Class 7 Maths Introduction To Decimal Numbers
- Write each fraction as a decimal: (a) (b)
- Convert the following into lowest form and then convert into decimal : (a)(b)(c)(d)
- Find which is greater? (a) 0.2 or 0.02 (b) 5.06 or 5.60 (c) 0.9 or 0.99
- Express as rupee using decimals: (a) 20 paise (b) 250 paise (c) 9 paise (d) 75 paise
- Set the numbers in the order from the least to the greatest: (a) 8.9, 8.1, 5.3, 5.6, 9.2 (b) 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 2.20
- Write as a decimal number: (a) Sixty-two and eighteen hundredths (b) Seventy-four and four tenths (c) Fifty-two and thirty-three hundredths (d) Twenty-seven and six hundredths
- Write the following decimal numbers in the expanded form : (a) 50.9 (b) 276.05 (c) 9.047
- If 58 out of 100 students in a school are boys, then write a decimal for the part of the school that consists of boys.
- Five swimmers entered into a competition. Four of the swimmers have had their turns. Their timings are 9.8 sec, 9.75 sec, 9.79 sec, and 9.81 sec. What timing must the last swimmer set in order to win the competition?
- To make a miniature truck, we need tires with a diameter between 1.465 cm and 1.472 cm. Will a tire that is 1.4691 cm in diameter work? Explain why or why not.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number