CBSE Class 7 Maths Multiplication Of Fractions
- 6\7÷(-18/21+9/14) simplify
- The product of two number is (21)4/7.If one number is(6)3/14 , find the other?
- A salesman works for 10 1/2 hours each day. How many hours in a week?
- there are 40 students in class 2/5 are the number of boys how m any girls are there in the class
- 6 children share ¾ of a loaf of bread equally. What fraction of the loaf of bread does each child get?
- what is Answer of 1/2 of 1/2
- Divide the following 236.5/100
- what is decimal?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number