A salesman works for 10 1/2 hours each day. How many hours in a week?
Asked by sashankc344 | 20th May, 2022, 08:37: PM
No of working hours for a day = 10 1/2 = 21/2
No of working hours for a week = 7 × 21/2 = 147/2 = 73 1/2
Answered by Renu Varma | 22nd May, 2022, 12:31: PM
- 6\7÷(-18/21+9/14) simplify
- The product of two number is (21)4/7.If one number is(6)3/14 , find the other?
- there are 40 students in class 2/5 are the number of boys how m any girls are there in the class
- 6 children share ¾ of a loaf of bread equally. What fraction of the loaf of bread does each child get?
- what is Answer of 1/2 of 1/2
- Divide the following 236.5/100
- what is decimal?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number