CBSE Class 6 - Writing Algebraic Expressions Videos
- 17 is added to the product of (-7)and p
- 3multiple by d
- 3 times of x and 4 times of x gives you value as 40 then what is the no.
- If x=a²+b² and y= ab+3a-b find x+y
- Solve 2+X=6
- Express each of the following as an algebraic expression. (a) Sum of y and 7. (b) Number a divided by 23.
- Express each of the following as an algebraic expression. (a) y subtracted from the sum of x and 9. (b) Predecessor of number y.
- Form expressions using x and 9. Use not more than one number operation. Every expression must have x in it.
- Form expressions using y, 6 and 8. Every expression must have y in it. Use only two number operations.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.