CBSE Class 6 - Variables and Their Uses Videos
- Use a variable to write the rule for a pattern of letter T as … .
- Use a variable to write the rule for a matchstick pattern of letter Z as … .
- The side of an square is shown by l. Express the perimeter of the square using l?
- Separate the following as a variable and constant. x, z, a, 4, b, -1, 3, t, s.
- If there are 20 apples in a box, how will you write the total number of apples in terms of the number of boxes?
- Balls are to be transferred from larger boxes into smaller boxes. When a large box is emptied, the balls from it fill two smaller boxes and still 10 balls remains outside. If the number of balls in a small box are taken to be x, what is the number of balls in the larger box?
- An aeroplane flies 1200 km in 2 hours. Can you express the distance covered by the aeroplane in terms of its flying time in minutes?
- The teacher distributes 2 laddus per student. Can you tell how many laddus are needed, given the number of students?
- Students are marching in a parade. There are 11 students in a row. What is the rule, which gives the number of students, given the number of rows?
- Mother has made samosas. She gives some samosas to guests and family members; still 14 samosas remain. If the number of samosas mother gave away is 'l', how many samosas did she make?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.