CBSE Class 6 Maths Algebra
- If 5y = 60 then y is a) 10 b) 11 c) 12 d) 15
- what will be the 100th term of the series having the generalised formula 6x+2?
- 1/ x xsquare is a polynomial
- The cost of 10 pens is rs 135 then how many pens can be bought for rs 54
- Divide rs 60 in the ratio 1:2 between kirti and kiran.
- 68 less than 5 times a number is equal to the number. Find the number
- how to slove algebra equetions
- every li9near equation has a dash sollution
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.