CBSE Class 6 Science Separation: Heavy And Light Components
- Define Handpicking and Sieving with an example
- Give examples of applications of properties like sink float and insoluble in practical life
- Explain how will you separate a mixture of salt, sand and water? Can decantation be used for separating a mixture of kerosene and petrol? Give reasons for your answer.
- What is sedimentation?
- What methods can be used to separate components of a mixture of an insoluble solid and a liquid?
- How will you separate oil and water from their mixture?
- Which method of separating tea leaves from prepared tea is better, decantation or filtration?
- How will you separate sand and water from their mixture?
- When milk cooled after boiling is poured onto a piece of cloth, the cream is left behind on it. What is this process called?
- What do you mean by supernatant?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number