CBSE Class 6 Science Evaporation And Condensation
- What is evaporation?
- (a) Is it possible to separate a mixture of salt and sugar using water as the solvent? (b) How will you separate a mixture of iron fillings, chalk powder and common salt?
- Is it possible to separate a mixture of sand and sulphur using water as the solvent followed by filtration and evaporation? Give reasons.
- The following figure shows two processes. Identify and write their names.
- What is condensation?
- For what type of separation, can evaporation process be used?
- When is rate of evaporation high?
- How will you separate a mixture of chalk powder and common salt?
- The flow diagram shows how people extracted pure, dry salt from rock salt. Give a word that completes the flow diagram.
- (a) Define evaporation. (b) What is the basis of use of evaporation for separating a mixture? (c) How can you separate common salt dissolved in water by the process of evaporation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number