CBSE Class 6 Science Evaporation And Condensation
- what is evaporation
- give two examples for soluble and insoluble substances in water
- What is Sublimation
- what is opposite process of condensation?
- What is evaporation?
- (a) Is it possible to separate a mixture of salt and sugar using water as the solvent? (b) How will you separate a mixture of iron fillings, chalk powder and common salt?
- Is it possible to separate a mixture of sand and sulphur using water as the solvent followed by filtration and evaporation? Give reasons.
- The following figure shows two processes. Identify and write their names.
- What is condensation?
- For what type of separation, can evaporation process be used?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number