CBSE Class 6 Science Saturated And Unsaturated Solutions
- find out the solubility of sugar, salt, vegetable oil, sand, honey, glucose, wheat, flour, soap powder, lime juice, milk, vinegar, and ink in water identitfy soluble and insoluble substances in water and tabulate the results.
- Which will be more soluble in water? Potassium nitrate - 32 grams (solubility in water) Sodium chloride - 36 grams (solubility in water)
- What will be the effect of temperature on solubility of gases in water? State its consequences.
- What is the effect of temperature on the solubility of a solute in a solvent?
- Lemonade is prepared by mixing lemon juice and sugar in water. You wish to add ice to cool it. Should you add ice to the lemonade before or after dissolving sugar? In which case would it be possible to dissolve more sugar?
- What do you mean by unsaturated solution?
- Can water dissolve any substance in any amount?
- You are given water at two different temperatures, one kept at 50oC and other at 80oC. In which case would it be possible to dissolve more sugar?
- How can you make a saturated solution unsaturated?
- Out of salt and sugar, which is more soluble in water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number