CBSE Class 6 Science Mirrors And Reflection
- what is the role of reflector in torch?
- Light can't _ around object
- Define reflection.
- Why are plane mirrors used for self grooming?
- Why we cannot see our image in a white paper?
- On the road, you regularly see mirrors being used. Can you give any one such example?
- Can you give an example of light reflected from a transparent media?
- (i) A text is sometimes deliberately displayed in its mirror image. Can you site one such example? Why is this done?(ii) What do you mean by rectilinear propagation of light?
- How many mirrors do we require to form a periscope?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number