what is the role of reflector in torch?
Asked by kohlisakshi81 | 7th Oct, 2019, 12:20: PM
The role of the reflector is to gather the light emitted by the source and focus it out thus creating a strong beam of light.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 9th Oct, 2019, 11:12: AM
- why do we call sun ray
- what is a reflection
- Light can't _ around object
- Define reflection.
- Why are plane mirrors used for self grooming?
- Why we cannot see our image in a white paper?
- On the road, you regularly see mirrors being used. Can you give any one such example?
- Can you give an example of light reflected from a transparent media?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number