Light can't _ around object
Asked by kailash19590 | 12th Aug, 2019, 07:41: AM
Light can't bend around object.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Aug, 2019, 11:22: AM
- why do we call sun ray
- what is a reflection
- what is the role of reflector in torch?
- Define reflection.
- Why are plane mirrors used for self grooming?
- Why we cannot see our image in a white paper?
- On the road, you regularly see mirrors being used. Can you give any one such example?
- Can you give an example of light reflected from a transparent media?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number