CBSE Class 6 Science Electric Switch
- What is a switch?
- How can we make an electric switch?
- Identify the symbols. (i) (ii)
- Why does the bulb not glow when the safety pin is not in touch with the other drawing pin?
- In the above diagram, what happens when the safety pin is rotated in such a way that its free end touches the other drawing pin? Does the bulb continue to glow in such an arrangement?
- What is the purpose of using electric switches?
- Name some electrical gadgets that have inbuilt switches.
- How do we turn 'ON' the light?
- Label 'A', 'B' and 'C' in the given figure.
- (a) Label 'A', 'B' and 'C' in the given figure. (b) Using the ''conduction test'' on an object, it was found that the bulb begins to glow when the object is inserted in the closed circuit containing the bulb and the cell. Is the object a conductor or an insulator? Explain.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number