CBSE Class 6 Science Electric Switch
- what is electricity
- What is a switch?
- How can we make an electric switch?
- Identify the symbols. (i) (ii)
- Why does the bulb not glow when the safety pin is not in touch with the other drawing pin?
- In the above diagram, what happens when the safety pin is rotated in such a way that its free end touches the other drawing pin? Does the bulb continue to glow in such an arrangement?
- What is the purpose of using electric switches?
- Name some electrical gadgets that have inbuilt switches.
- How do we turn 'ON' the light?
- Label 'A', 'B' and 'C' in the given figure.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number