CBSE Class 6 Science Electric Cell
- what is switch
- Explain Electric Cell.
- Identify the figure shown? What does it signify?
- Which is the positive terminal in an electric cell?
- Which is the negative terminal in an electric cell?
- How is filament connected to the bulb?
- How does a torch cell help its bulb to glow?
- Why the electric bulb is evacuated and filled with a chemically inactive gas like nitrogen?
- Why the two terminals of the electric cell are never joined together without connecting them through a switch and a device like a bulb?
- What is the filament of the bulb? Name the material by which the filament of bulb is made up of?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number