CBSE Class 6 Science Conductors And Insulators
- A I sulator also can a conductor
- why copper is cutable
- how does lightening occur.
- What are conductors? Give any two examples.
- Why copper and aluminium are used for making wires?
- Select the insulators and conductors among the following materials: Plastic scale, rubber, aluminium foil, thermocol.
- Why should an electrician use rubber gloves while repairing an electric switch at your home?
- The handles of tools like screwdrivers and pliers used by electrician for repair work usually have plastic or rubber covers on them. Can you explain why?
- Using the ''conduction test'' on an object, it was found that the bulb begins to glow when the object is inserted in the closed circuit containing the bulb and the cell. Is the object a conductor or an insulator? Explain.
- Why do we get shock when we touch an electrical appliance?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number