CBSE Class 12-science Physics Current Electricity
- what is meant by electric power
- You are given 48 cells each of 1.48 volt and resistance 0.3 ohm. How would you arrange them to produce greatest current in a circuit of 5 ohm resistance?
- Why we use a combination of cells?
- For the series combination of cells, derive the condition in which the current through externally connected resistance is maximum.
- Three identical cells, each of emf 2 V and internal resistance 0.2 ohm are connected in series to an external resistor of 5.4 ohm. Calculate the current in the circuit.
- In given circuit the cells E1 and E2 have emfs 4 V and 8 V and the internal resistance 0.5 ohm and 10 ohm respectively. Calculate the current in each resistance.
- In the circuit shown, each battery is of 5 V and has internal resistance of 0.2 ohm. What will be the reading of an ideal voltmeter connecting across the battery?
- In which condition, the cells connected in parallel has maximum current?
- In which condition, the current through the mixed grouping of cells is maximum?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.