CBSE Class 12-science - Distribution of Random Variables Videos
- A Five digits number is written down at random. Find the probability that number is divisible by 5 and no two consecutive digits are identical.
- Four rotten oranges are accidently mixed with 16 good ones . three oranges are drawn at random from the mixed lot . let X be the no of rotten oranges drawn . Find mean and variance of X
- Two cards are drawn from a well shuffled pack of 52 cards. Find the probability distribution of number of kings. Also compute the variance for the number of kings
- Let X denote a random variable. The probability that X can take the values x, has the following form, where k is some unknown constant. Find the value of k.
- Write the probability distribution table and find the mean of the variable Y whose probability distribution is given graphically.
- A bag contains 2 red and 3 black balls . One ball is drawn and put back into the bag.This is done three times and everytime a red ball is drawn, it is counted as a success.Let 'X' denote the number of successes.is 'X' a random variable. Justify your answer
- A bag contains 2 red and 3 black balls . One ball is drawn and put back into the bag. This is done three times and everytime a red ball is drawn, it is counted as a success.Let 'X'be a random variable that denotes the number of successes. Shaw that X is a function of the Sample space.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.