CBSE Class 12-science - Carboxylic Acids Videos
Nomenclature of carboxylic acids
This video explains the IUPAC Nomenclature of carboxylic acid
- Define antibiotics and Antacids
- give reason why trichloro acetic acid has more acidic character than monochloro acid
- carbolic acid
- When CH2 = CH−COOH is reduced by LiAlH4, the compound obtained is 1) CH3CH2COOH 2)CH2=CHCH2OH 3)CH3CH2CH2OH 4)CH3CH2CHO
- What are the functional groups that give tollen's test and fehling's test respectively ?
- What is terephthalic acid?
- Which one among the following CH3COOH and CH3CH2OH is a stronger acid and why?
- What happens when Acetic acid is heated with Ethyl alcohol in presence of conc. H2SO4?
- What happens when Ethanoic acid is reduced by Hydroiodic acid and red Phosphorous at 423 K?
- What is Esterification reaction? Write the mechanism.