CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- How to convert? i)2 Propanol → Ethanol ii)Ethanol to 1 Butanol
- State the type of mechanism in acid catalysed hydration of alkenes with reactions involved.
- What is absolute alcohol and how is it prepared?
- How will you convert chlorobenzene to phenol?
- How are the following conversions carried out? (i) Benzyl chloride to benzyl alcohol. (ii) Methyl magnesium bromide to 2-methylpropan-2-ol.
- Give the method of preparation of glycerol from propene.
- How will you obtain tert.butyl alcohol from isobutyl alcohol?
- Identify ‘A’ in the reaction.
- How are phenols prepared from diazonium salts?
- How will you convert methanol to ethanol?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.