CBSE Class 12-science - Single Cell Protein and Tissue Culture Videos
This video explains the use of polyethylene glycol in somatic hybridisation.
- describe the technique of tissue culture in detail
- Differentiate between somaclones and somatic hybrids. Give an example of each ,
- Define the terms somatic embryos and somatic hybrids.
- What is the economic value of Spirulina?
- Give an example of a somatic hybrid produced.
- What is dedifferentiation and redifferentiation?
- Name two growth regulators commonly used in plant tissue culture.
- What are the physical barriers of a cell in the protoplast fusion experiment? How are the barriers overcome?
- What is single cell protein? Give any two points of significance of such a protein?
- Expand SCP and PEG. What are their uses?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.