CBSE Class 12-science - Diseases in Humans and Immunity Videos
Vaccination and Immunisation
This video explains about vacccination and immunisation
- the barrier in the innate immunity are given in the following table
- plasma therapy is the example of
- There is sudden onset of Chicken Pox around Swati. She stays in a hostel and is scared for herself. Later on she found that all her room mates suffered the disease but she was spared. What do you think might be the reason for this? Justify your answer.
- describe any two situations in whSolution The target sells ofluteinsing hormone in males are the leydig ceHs and in females are the mature growing follicles LH in males stimulates the leydig cells of tests to synthesise and secrete Androgens which in turn stimulate the process of spermatogenesis .LH in femalales stimulatethe otimulate the ovulation, transformation of graafian follicle into corpus luteum to secrete progesterone which prepares the endometrium to receive and implant blastocystich preformed antibodies are given to a person what kind of immunisation is it? also discuss its advantage
- write any Two names of pathogens that cause helminthic disease IN human
- b) Give a diagrammatic representation of the part of life cycle of malarial parasite Plasmodium vivax passed in the insect
- Which is a fungal disease?
- in human health and disease all parasites are pathogens or most parasites are pathogens?
- who discovered small pox
- Explain the relationship between B-lymphocyte and T-lymphocyte in developing an immune response.