CBSE Class 12-science - Mechanism of Evolution Videos
- what is a appendix?
- migration may enhance or blurr the effect of migration. explain.
- A giant squirrel Ratufa indica occurs along the west coast. The population living in Gujarat (dry decidous forests) has gender furs population from Maharashtra (moist decidous forest)has light brown fur that from Mysore (semi evergreen forests) deep brown and from Kerala ( west evergreen forest)Chocolate brown fur . Account for the differences in their fur colour.
- bilogical classification helps in studinga. convergent evolution b. divergent evolution c. both
- Variation in organisms is variation in offsprings from same parent> is this true? the answer is given true but the "same" word in query gives us idea about mitosis!! which ans is then correct?
- State the significance of biochemical similarities amongst diverse organism in evolution.
- According to Hardy- Weinberg's principle, the allele frequency of a population remains constant. How do you interpret the change of frequency of alleles in a population?
- What does Hardy-Weinberg equation p2 + 2pq + q2 = 1 convey?
- When does a species become founders to cause founder effect?
- Give a biological term for single step large mutation.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.