CBSE Class 12-science - Processes of Recombinant DNA Technology Videos
- an antibiotic resistance gene in a vector usually helps in the selection of which type of cells? a. transformed cells b. recombinant cells
- What is biotechnology and write the principles of biotechnology
- What are the types of PCR?
- define cryopreservation
- How to distinguish between transformants and recombinants
- What is genetic engineering and how's it's work.
- state the importance of dna ligase in biotech
- Recombination in bacteria involves transfer of genetic material from one bacterial cell to another. Explain these methods briefly.
- Why is enzyme cellulase used for isolating genetic material from plant cells but not from animal cells?
- What is a bioreactor?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.