CBSE Class 12-science Physics Polarisation
- Prove that the polarising angle of incidence and the corresponding angle of refraction are complementary to each other.
- When sun is at 37° angle from horizon, then reflected light from water surface is totally polarised.Find refractive index of water
- Draw an intensity vs angle between the plans of transmission of polarizer and analyzer
- What is plane polarized light?
- What is a Polaroid? Write few uses of Polaroid's.
- State Brewster's law.
- Briefly explain polarisation by scattering?
- Two Polaroid’s are used to study polarization. If the analyzer is rotated through the angles of 450, 900 and 1800 in turn, how much the intensity of light coming out of the analyzer be affected by these angles of rotation, as compared to the initial intensity?
- How can one distinguish between an unpolarised light beam and a plane polarized light beam using a Polaroid?
- A polarizing sheet is placed in the path of a polarized beam of light. The intensity of transmitted beam is half that of incident beam. What is the angle between the polarization of incident beam and the transmitted beam?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number