CBSE Class 12-science - Polarisation Videos
Polarisation - Part 2
This video explains consequences of polarisation and contains few conceptual questions.
Please refer to the uploaded image for the doubt
- Explain Polarisation by scattering? (4marks question ) So please provide accurate answer
Prove that the polarising angle of incidence and the corresponding angle of refraction are complementary to each other.
- When sun is at 37° angle from horizon, then reflected light from water surface is totally polarised.Find refractive index of water
- Draw an intensity vs angle between the plans of transmission of polarizer and analyzer
- What is plane polarized light?
- What is a Polaroid? Write few uses of Polaroid's.
- State Brewster's law.
- Briefly explain polarisation by scattering?
- Two Polaroid’s are used to study polarization. If the analyzer is rotated through the angles of 450, 900 and 1800 in turn, how much the intensity of light coming out of the analyzer be affected by these angles of rotation, as compared to the initial intensity?