CBSE Class 12-science - Interference of Light Videos
- In Young's double slit experiment, the two slits are separated by 0.28mm and the screen is placed at a distance of 1.4m away from the slits. the distance between the centre fringe and the fifth dark fringe is measured to be 1.35cm . calculate the wavelength of light used. Also find the fringe width if the screen is moved 0.4m towards the slits, for the same experiment set up.
- if separation between the two slits is increased till fringes are observed then what will happen to angular separation of fringes (my thought is here fringes are not observed and they are increasing till fringes show up ...so until then what will happen to angular width if we increase d-slit separation..does angular width increases or remains same
- coherent sources
- two coherent lights with of intensity 5 into 10 to power per to permit your each superimpose and produce the interference pattern on a screen at a point where the path difference between the wave is Lambda divided by 6 where Lambda is the wavelength of the wave find the first phase difference between wave second resultant intensity at the point
- We for equal wave intensities the intensity at a point is given by but where does the formula come from??
kindly provide answer pl
- In young double slit experiment, slit with ratio is 3:2 then find out the ratio of the maximum and minimum intensity of interference of light.
- How is phase difference related to path difference?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.