CBSE Class 12-commerce Macroeconomics Aggregate Supply and its Components
Learn about Aggregate Supply and its components from the CBSE Class 12 Commerce Economics chapter Income Determination by referring to the revision notes, sample papers, past years’ papers etc. at TopperLearning.
Aggregate supply is the total supply of goods and services that firms in a national economy plan on selling during a specific period. It is the total amount of goods and services that firms are willing and are able to sell at a certain price level in an economy.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.
Class 12-commerce Macroeconomics Income Determination
- Multiplier Mechanism, Deficit and Excess Demand
- Aggregate Demand and its Components
- Aggregate Supply and its Components
- Equilibrium: AD-AS & S-I Approach and Adjustment Mechanism
- Multiplier Mechanism and Paradox of Thrift
- Deficit and Excess Demand
- Ex Ante and Ex Post
- The Short Run Fixed Price Analysis of the Product Market