CBSE Class 11-science Physics Collisions
- prove that in an elastic one dimensional collision between two bodies, the relative velocity of approach before collision is equal to the relative velocity of seperation after the collision. Hence derive expressions for the velocities of two bodies in terms of their initial velocities before collision.
- What do you mean by collision?
- What do you understand by plastic collision?
- Define coefficient of restitution or coefficient of resilience.
- What is the value of coefficient of restitution for a perfectly plastic body and why?
- What is difference between head-on and an oblique collision?
- What is an elastic and inelastic collision?
- A metal ball rebounds better than a rubber ball. Why?
- A mass of 30 kg moving with a speed of 20 m/s collides with another stationary mass of 10 kg. As a result of collision, the two mass stick together. What will be the kinetic energy of composite mass?
- There are two balls each of mass M moving in opposite directions with equal speeds u undergo a head-on collision. Calculate velocity of the two balls after collision?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number