CBSE Class 11-science Maths Trigonometric Functions
- cos^2 5@+ cos^2 10@+cos^2 15@...........+cos^2 180@
- cos square (60-x) +cos square (60+x) belongs to
- Find the general solution of sin 2x = -1/2
- tan x =n tan y n belongs to R+ then maximum value of sec^2(x-y)=(n+1)^2/4n
- a+b=3-cos4x and a-b=4sin2x, then ab is always less or equal to?
- Solve for x 3tanx + cotx = 5cosecx
- Find all the integral values of K for which the equation 7cosx +5sin x =2K +1 has a solution.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.