CBSE Class 11-science - Trigonometric Equations Videos
General and principal solutions of trigonometric equations
Distinguish between general and principal solutions. Find solutions of trigonometric eq. of the form sinx, cosx and tan x = 0 & asin x + bcos x = c.
- Prove that:sin²0+sin²Π÷2+sin²π÷3+sinπ÷2=2
- X tan^2 45 cos 60= sin 60 cot 30
- cos^2 5@+ cos^2 10@+cos^2 15@...........+cos^2 180@
- cos square (60-x) +cos square (60+x) belongs to
- Find the general solution of sin 2x = -1/2
- tan x =n tan y n belongs to R+ then maximum value of sec^2(x-y)=(n+1)^2/4n
- a+b=3-cos4x and a-b=4sin2x, then ab is always less or equal to?
- Solve for x 3tanx + cotx = 5cosecx
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.