CBSE Class 11-science Maths Permutations: Distinct Objects
- 6th sum
- 31st sum plz
- In how many ways can 12 people sit around a table so that all shall not have the same neighbors in any two arrangements?
- What is the meaning of n!
- If , then find the value of n.
- Evaluate , when n = 10 and r = 4.
- In how many ways 6 children can stand in a queue?
- Find the number of permutations of English vowels taking three at a time.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number