CBSE Class 11-science - Alkynes Videos
This video explains IUPAC nomenclature of alkynes.
- An alkene on ozonolysis gives butan-2-one and 2-methylpropanal.Give the structure and IUPAC name of Alkene. What products will be obtained when it is treated with hot, concentrated KMnO4?
- Ethyl to ehane
- How can you prove the acidic nature of alkynes ?
- Why terminal alkynes are acidic in nature?
- What are alkynes?
- What type of isomerism do alkynes show?
- Draw all possible isomers of the alkyne with molecular formula C5H8.
- Why does ethyne show acidity?
- Give any two methods for preparation of ethyne.