CBSE Class 11-science - Eukaryotic Cells: Endomembrane System, Mitochondria, Plastids Videos
- what is endoplasmic reticulum
- how many layers are there in thylacoid membrane
- what is minute amoeba and pseudopodiospores?what is the difference between the two?
- During starvation,why lysosome digest its own cell organelles? what is the purpose of this process?
- Why are genes for cytoplasmic male sterility in plants generally located in mitochondrial genome?
- Why is mitochondria responsible for maternal inheritance?
- Why do the inner membrane of mitochondria have more carrier proteins than outer membrane?
- What is the aqueous fluid present in between the 2 membranes of mitochondria?
- 1.Name he different types of chloroplast. 2.Why is nucleolus not bound by any membrane?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.