CBSE Class 11-science Biology Body Fluids and Circulation
- What is likely to happen if artery of heart gets constricted due to the accumulation of plaque on its inner wall
question no. 19
- What is open vascular system
- A: elevated levels of sodium Ion increase the heart rate and contact ility R: elevated sodium Ion level increase excitability of s a node
- A: The resting heart rate about 75 per minutes usually is lower than the autorhythmic rate of SA node (90 to 100 beats per minute) R: at resting condition the parasympathetic effects dominates
- Why do cardiac muscles never get tired?
the right answer in option A but here it is showing option C
- what will happen if pacemaker is non functional a. only cardiac muscle will contract rhytically b. the cardiac muscle will not contract in a cordinated manner rhythmically c. cardiac muscle will contract rhythmically in a cordinated manner
- Name the two phyla which exhibit the open circulatory system.
- Name the germinal layer from which the heart is derived in humans.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.