CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Properties Of Boron
- pls explain
- Give the name of the hardest element of group 13.
- Give the type of hybridization involved in BCl3NH3.
- Name one electron deficient compound formed by Boron.
- Give the electronic configuration of Boron.
- Aluminum can form [AlF6]− but Boron cannot form [BF6]−. Why?
- Why does boron triflouride behave as a Lewis acid?
- Why Boron forms only covalent compounds?
- Suggest reasons why the B–F bond lengths in BF3 (130 pm) and BF4- (143 pm) differ.
- If B–Cl bond has a dipole moment, explain why BCl3 molecule has zero dipole moment.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number