CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Group 14 Elements
- Difference between carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide ???
- Carbon dioxide is non-polar while water is polar. What conclusion do you draw about their structures from this?
- Give a comparative account of the chemistry of carbon and silicon with regard to their property of catenation.
- PbO2 is stronger oxidizing agent than SnO2.
- Give the differences in structures of the following pair of compounds CO2 and SiO2.
- Gallium has higher I.E. than Aluminium. Explain.
- C and Si are always tetravalent but Ge, Sn, Pb show divalency.
- Why the melting point of diamond is very high?
- Give reasons for the solid carbon dioxide being known as dry ice.
- The hydrolysis of CCl4 is not possible while SiCl4 is easily hydrolysed. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number