CBSE Class 11-science Biology Animal Tissues
- "Being multilayered, compound epithelium has little role in absorption or secretion."Why??
- We know that basement membrane in epithelium is non-cellular.If it is not made up of cells,then what is it made up of?
- Define tissue.
- What are the three types of simple epithelium on the basis of structural modification?
- State the function of the simple epithelium.
- Where is the squamous epithelium found?
- Draw a labelled diagram of squamous epithelial tissue.
- Name one epithelial tissue in which the nuclei are located at the base of cells.
- Write the names of three junctions found in the epithelium.
- Write the name of the part of the nephron which has the columnar epithelium.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number