CBSE Class 11-science Biology Frog
- in frog which one of the following opens into the duodenum 1)bile duct 2)pancreatic duct 3)both 1 and 2
- What happens if ophthalmic branch of trigeminal is cut in frog ?
- Name the phylum and class to which frog belongs.
- Write the name of the frog species which is common in India.
- State the appearance of the dorsal side of the frog’s body.
- Name the membrane which protects the eyes while the frog is in water.
- State the significance of webbed digits in frogs.
- Where is bile stored in the body of frog?
- Where does the partially digested food pass from the stomach in frogs?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.