CBSE Class 11-science Biology Frog
- What happens if ophthalmic branch of trigeminal is cut in frog ?
- Name the phylum and class to which frog belongs.
- Write the name of the frog species which is common in India.
- State the appearance of the dorsal side of the frog’s body.
- Name the membrane which protects the eyes while the frog is in water.
- State the significance of webbed digits in frogs.
- Where is bile stored in the body of frog?
- Where does the partially digested food pass from the stomach in frogs?
- State the functions of the following: (a) Bile (b) Pancreatic juices
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number