CBSE Class 11-science Biology Double Circulation, Regulation of Cardiac Activity, Disorders of Circulatory System
- Rate of conduction of impulse in conducting system of heart is fastest in :- a) Bundle of His b) Atrial muscles c) A.V. Node d) Purkinje's fibres
- Name the blood vessel into which blood enters from the right ventricle.
- Name the type of circulation which provides oxygen to body cells.
- Name the vein which carries blood from the intestine to the liver.
- Name the vessel which takes care of the blood supply of the cardiac muscles.
- State the normal systolic and diastolic blood pressure in a healthy individual.
- State the adverse effects of hypertension in an individual.
- Write the other name for coronary heart disease.
- State the symptom of angina pectoris.