CBSE Class 11-science Biology Blood And Lymph
- in a mismatched blood transfusion which event does occurs?
- lymph vessels are joined to form a. thoracic duct b. cysterna chyle c. junglar vein
- what is role of vasa vasoram in blood vessel
- Name the major proteins of plasma.
- Name the plasma protein which helps in maintaining osmotic balance.
- State the function of globulin.
- What is serum?
- State the site of production of erythrocytes in humans.
- State the amount of haemoglobin present in 100 ml of blood in a healthy individual.
- Name the blood corpuscle which has a lifespan of 120 days.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number